top: Missguided | pant: Missguided | more options: floral set, a checked set here – winterish, but on sale!, striped skirt set here, cute plus-size set| shoes: Charlotte Russe, similar here and here | bag: Forever 21 | jewelry: Stella & Dot, RocksBox (sign up with code: citypeachxoxo for 1st month free!)
A hot trend right now for Spring are matching tops and bottoms, aka: Co-ords, as in Co-Ordinate sets. I am so obsessed with this look and love it in all forms: shorts, skirts, pants, and matching tops. You can go with a crop top like mine, or stay a little more conservative with a longer top. Either way, these sets are out there and taking Spring by storm in florals, gingham, and bright patterns. I linked many examples above and below, you should try them yourself!
I’ve found a bunch of options for you!
- bright and springy, and another option to wear a co-ord as a jacket!
- Eyelet set, perfect for a summer night!
- extreme floral set (top and full skirt), I would literally wear this to a wedding
- a more conservative striped set (for work in the summer, with a blazer!)
- a set with sequin detail!
- Bright Checked set
- So adorable and summery, and not too skimpy
- Gorgeous floral top and skirt
- Festival inspired and hippie-ish
- cute floral pant and jacket set
- or create your own with cute Gap pieces, top and skirt… I mean, I’d wear this!
Most of these sets I did find on ASOS, they classified the co-ord sets to be mostly bought together. But there are regular retail stores that carry matching sets, it’s almost like they don’t know to promote it as such (I know.. really?). I have seen great examples at Marshalls (for real, try here!), H&M, Forever 21 (it’s a hunt), and J.Crew.
Coming to the blog this week is a recap of my blogger’s night out at the Emory Shops’ Shop & Stroll, where I found such cute outfits like this one, that are affordable and accessible!